Layered masks and N95 in stock you can buy now
Health experts agree that N95 face masks offer the best protection against airborne particles that could spread COVID-19.
Multilayer face masks are also better than a single layer. All over the world, face masks of all types are now commonplace, recommended and, in some cases, mandatory.
Here are some options that are in stock and can be purchased now:
- Golden Falcon, eight-layer filtering system face masks, $ 9.99 for one in gray, red, black, blue, camouflage and silver. The outer layer is made of knitted fabric. Inside are three layers of melt blown fabric and three layers of spunbond fabric and a soft cotton interior fabric. The mask is washable.
- WWDOLL KN95 Five-Layer Face Masks, $ 79.74 for 50. The mask is available in five colors, gray, pink, red, purple and blue. The outer layer is a non-woven fabric to filter out large particles, inside is a melt blown fabric, hot air cotton, and a skin-friendly non-woven anti-allergic layer.
- Five-layer Kupilab KN95, $ 22.69 for 10 masks. The mask includes two layers of meltblown fabric and three layers of nonwoven fabric.
- ChiSip Store KN95 Five-Layer Face Masks cup-shaped, $ 39.99 for 20. The mask has two layers of non-woven fabric, two layers of meltblown fabric, and one layer of hot air cotton.
- Hotodeal KN95 Safety Mask, pack of 20 for $ 39.99. KN95 masks consist of 2 non-woven outer layers, 2 melt-blown inner filters, 1 non-woven cotton middle layer to absorb moisture.
- Kimberly-Clark N95 Pocket Respirator Masks, made in the USA, costs $ 57.90 for 50. Provides 95% filtration. The pocket design allows for a large “breathing chamber”. The nose is foldable to customize the fit.
- Halyard Fluidshield N95 Respirators are $ 82.58 for 35 masks. Halyard says the masks have been approved by the FDA and are listed on the CDC’s website. Made in USA Includes duckbill breathing chamber.
- Covaflu, KN95, pack of 10 masks that fold flat, $ 17.99. Four-layer masks have two outer non-woven layers and two inner meltblown layers. Filters 95% of particles.
- Respiratory masks Magid N95 are $ 35.23 for 10. These masks have an exhalation valve for easier breathing and a soft padded nasal seal with a double adjustable metal nose clip.
Here are others also in stock:
Long before offers a variety of N95 masks and most cost less than $ 5 each.
- The Makrite Sekura Folding Breathing Masks are on sale for $ 3.99 each. The masks have an adjustable padded aluminum nose piece and adjustable straps. The efficiency level is 95%.
- The KN95 masks, individually wrapped, are also on sale for $ 1.99 each. The masks have five layers, are FDA registered, and offer 95% filtration efficiency.
- The front well N95 medical respiratory masks are $ 2.99 each. The masks are individually sealed, have five layers of protection, adjustable head straps and 95% filtration.
- The WellBefore 3-Ply Disposable Masks are 39 cents each. The masks have three layers: outer, filter paper and a skin-friendly inner layer. Also individually wrapped.
N95 medical supplies sells a box of 20 respirator masks for $ 79.99. These masks are certified by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health and are made in Ohio. The company says the masks “filter out at least 95% of airborne particles that are not oil-based.” They have an adjustable nose, a soft shell and a lightweight construction. They are disposable.
3M Thermoplastic Elastomer Reusable Half Masks can be purchased on Amazon for $ 15 each. P100 filters to use in masks are sold separately for $ 7.65 for two. The masks are “remarkably comfortable, soft, light” and have adjustable head straps. They are available in three sizes and reusable.
Home Depot has KN95 masks, suggested by the United States Food and Drug Administration, for $ 23.98 for a pack of 10. According to Home Depot, “They have a filtration rate of about 95% and include a metal nose clip as well as 5 layers of material. These masks are our best value for money with nearly identical specifications to the NIOSH N95. »Masks are disposable and not intended for medical use.
Office Depot has KN95 Powecom masks, also suggested by the FDA, for $ 10 for a pack of 10. This face mask has an adjustable nose bridge and elastic earrings. It has a “three-dimensional design with a plush, breathable and soft material” which will also not fog your glasses. The fabric is moisture resistant, non-toxic and non-irritant. The mask has 95% filtration with four layers. It folds flat for storage.
N95maskco.com sell it Respokare NIOSH N95 respiratory mask by Innonix, N95 masks and KN95 masks. The Innonix mask “uses advanced antiviral technology that not only blocks 95% of small particles (0.3 microns), but inactivates up to 99.9% in minutes.” These masks sell for $ 259.99 for a pack of 30. The NIOSH Fit N95 Goggles are $ 349 for a 40 pack. These masks also block 95% of particles. The NIOSH N95 Folding Masks are $ 99.99 for a pack of 30. The KN95 masks for children are on sale for $ 129.99 for a pack of 50.