Global Dental Implants Market, By Material By Design By
New York, April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Dental Implants Market, By Material By Design By Type By Connection Type By Procedure By Application By End User By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunités, 2026 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06067201/?utm_source=GNW
The global dental implants market was worth USD 4,207.59 million in 2020 and furthermore is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.16% during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the increasing applications of dental implants in various therapeutic areas such as dental replacement procedures, tooth decay, among others. Moreover, the growing demand for prosthetics is a major driver for the growth of the global dental implants market. In addition, the growing dental problems around the world due to unhealthy eating habits will stimulate the use of dental implants. According to the International Dental Federation (FDI), oral disorders affect more than 3.9 million people worldwide. Tooth decay affects about 40% of the population individually. All of these factors are expected to fuel the market growth over the next few years.
The global dental implants market is segmented by material, design, type, connection type, procedure, application, end user, and region. Among them, titanium dental implants dominated the market in 2020 with a share of 88.38% and are expected to maintain their dominance over the forecast period due to their suitability for almost all procedures, their biocompatibility and their nature. non-allergic. In addition, the zirconium market is also expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to the similarity of functionality and characteristics with titanium.
Some of the main competitors in the market are Institut Straumann AG, Envista Holdings Corporation, DENTSPLY Sirona, Inc., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Henry Schein, Inc., AVINENT Implant System SLU, OSSTEM Implant Co., Ltd., Bicon, LLC, Adin Dental Implant Systems Ltd., DIO Corporation, Thommen Medical AG, Southern Implants Inc., BioHorizons IPH, Inc., Anthogyr SAS, T-Plus Implant Tech. Co Ltd. The companies focus on in-depth research and development activities to remain competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include forming alliances and partnerships.
Years considered for this report:
Historical years: 2016-2019
Base year: 2020
Estimated year: 2021
Forecast period: 2022 – 2026F
Goal of the study:
• To analyze the historical growth in market size of the global dental implants market from 2016 to 2020.
• Estimate and forecast the global dental implants market size from 2021 to 2026 and the growth rate to 2026.
• To classify and forecast the global dental implants market on the basis of material, design, type, connection type, procedure, application, end-user, and regional distribution.
• Identify the dominant region or segment in the global dental implants market.
• Identify the drivers and challenges of the global dental implants market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the global dental implants market.
• Identify and analyze the profiles of the major players operating in the global dental implants market.
• Identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global dental implants market.
The analyst performed both primary and comprehensive secondary research for this study. Initially, the analyst researched a list of manufacturers, suppliers and service providers across the country.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys of the identified companies. During the interviews, respondents were also asked about their competitors.
Using this technique, the analyst could include manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research.
TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players in the country.
The analyst calculated the market size of the global dental implants market using a bottom-up approach, in which the data for various end-user segments has been recorded and forecast for the coming years. The analyst sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and validated them externally by analyzing historical data for these types of products and applications to arrive at an appropriate overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also investigated by the analyst.
Key target audience:
• Dental implant manufacturers, end users and other stakeholders
• Distributors and suppliers of dental implant products and services and other stakeholders
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to dental implants.
• Market research and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important to industry players such as manufacturers, suppliers, end users, etc., in addition to enabling them to strategize investments and capitalize on market opportunities.
Scope of the report:
In this report, the global dental implants market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global Dental Implants Market, By Material:
• Global Dental Implants Market, By Design:
o Parallel walls
• Global Dental Implants Market, By Type:
o Root shape
• Global Dental Implants Market, By Connection Type:
o One piece
• Global Dental Implants Market, By Procedure:
o One and two step surgeries
o Immediate loading
• Global Dental Implants Market, By Application:
o Replacement of a single tooth
o Securing the bridge with several teeth
• Global Dental Implants Market, By End User:
o Dental clinics
• Global Dental Implants Market, By Region:
o North America
o Asia Pacific
o South America
o Middle East and Africa
United Arab Emirates
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the global Dental Implants market.
With the given market data, we offer customizations based on the specific needs of a business. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of other market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06067201/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.